In case of emergency, CALL 911.
Emergency Services in Middlesex Centre
- Police Services are provided by the Ontario Provincial Police
- Fire Services are provided by Middlesex Centre Fire Services
- Ambulance Services are provided by the Middlesex London Paramedic Service
Middlesex Centre Fire Services & Emergency Management
- Middlesex Centre Fire Services (MCFS)
Middlesex Centre Fire Services consists of five fire stations staffed by professionally trained, paid-on-call firefighters with full-time headquarter staff.
Interested in finding out what it takes to be a firefighter with MCFS?
- Fire Station Locations
14352 Medway Road, Arva (map)
15321 Plover Mills Road, Bryanston (map)
10227 Ilderton Road, Coldstream (map)
11563 Longwoods Road, Delaware (map)
22531 Hyde Park Road, Ilderton (map)
- Flashing Green Lights = Firefighters Responding to Emergency
When emergencies happen, the on-call, professional firefighters of Middlesex Centre are ready to respond at any moment.
Help our firefighters get to their emergency calls quickly and safely. Our firefighters flash green lights in the front of their personal vehicles when they are responding to an emergency. If you "see green" pull over if it is safe to do so, and let our firefighters pass!
- Outdoor Fires, Fireworks, Fire Inspections & Reports
Looking for information on outdoor/back yard fires or fireworks (commercial or display)? Want to request request a firework permit or inspection?
- Fire Prevention & Safety
By following some simple safety rules, you can protect your loved ones and your property from fires and other emergencies.
- Request a Fire Safety Presentation
MCFS is happy to visit schools and attend community events to help spread the word about fire safety.
- Fire Services Master Plan
Middlesex Centre’s Fire Services Master Plan establishes a long-term strategy for fire and emergency services in the community.
- Emergency Management
We know that emergency situations can happen at any time and with little warning. Learn the steps the Middlesex Centre is taking to prepare for emergencies, and what you can do to prepare your family.
- Help us Find You in an Emergency
The what3words app can help first responders find you faster during emergency situations.
The app assigns a unique combination of three words to each 3 square meters on the planet. For example, the front sign at the Middlesex Centre municipal office is ///sharing.suburb.pizza With these three words, first responders can pinpoint your exact location along a road, out in a field, or in a large building, speeding up emergency response time.
- It can be used via the free app for iOS and Android, or via the online map at what3words.com.
- It’s available in over 40 languages.
- The app works offline, and can be used even if you have a poor or unreliable internet connection.